Technical Advisory Services
Independent technical advisory services are available to Southland heat plant owners and parties interested in finding out more about wood energy.
Our technical advisory will visit your site and get an understanding of your business, process and suitability for switching to wood energy. The site visit includes detailed analysis of current energy use in comparison to wood fuels. A pre-feasibility report outlines the simple business case and is customised for your organisation.
An example pre-feasibility report in available here.
Technical services include:
- Site visits to assess the suitability of wood fuels for your business
- Unbiased advice on boiler and fuel options
- Assistance with funding applications
- Tour of wood boiler plant and fuel supply chain
- Support with wood fuel pricing and pre-feasibility reports for businesses
Contact Lloyd McGinty for more information regarding these services.